Thursday, October 22, 2009

That special bond.

That special bond.
Went over to lot1 with Mr goh after preaparing. First, went to get things that he need for his army. And then met up with Nouvelle sis, Trogen & Fatin ;-) They accompanied Mr goh to the salon. Hahaha! I felt like laughing out loud when I saw my botak bf. Alright, still not bad, acceptable. Anyway, after cutting his hair, he sent me to Jolene's workplace while he went teh ban to get his new phone.

Slacked all the way. When they knocked off, we went our own ways. Back to his place & he fell asleep. Ahyong & Jolene came over to fetch us at 10pm. Headed to Cck park to settle our dinner there. Afterwards, to chevrons. Let the pictures do the talking :-) Lazy to update. Many familiar faces. I'll only state those I remember. Peipei, Ziying, Cihui, Yiting, Ah wen, Elder sis, Laogao, Junfu, Weikeong, Isaac, Danny, Xueqi, Yy, Weekian, Jasmine, Weekhong, Junxiang & the rest, i might not know their name.

Took out of boredom, while waiting for J & G.

@ Cck park.
Prawn paste chicken wings.

Bbq stingray, all times fav.

Bbq sotong, im lovin it.

This time round, its not pork. Mutton instead.
@ Chevrons, Charlene's birthday.

Happy birthday to our cute little mouse, charlene.

Shy liao lor!

Her wish is to have a baby soon

with this guy as the baby's dad. Hehehe.

Too dark to capture all.

Jolene & Ah yong just very anti-social only lor.

Evidence for Cihui to see who pushed her down the swimming pool. (though it was my idea! oops.)
It started off like this. Cihui couldn't smoke in front of Danny and so we brought her to the pool side to *secretly smoke* But out of a sudden, Danny walked to the pool side. Just nice co-operate with us. So I came up with an idea. I told them to stand in a row, to take a picture, so danny won't know that she came to the pool side to smoke. But Cihui didn't expect that the moment I shouted 1-2-3! All her good sisters pushed her down to swimming pool. Hai~
You see lar? Water go in ear & nose!

Look at our cramp face. All thanks to the pro photographer Mr gws.
We 3 camwhored like nobody's business.

After swimming pool, Cihui have to go through wen's martell round.
See ah wen's " Qia char bor " face, you know ba wu already lar.

Pity her so much. Hai.

Wen, really so heartless meh?

Hui say : Can you stop pouring martell into my cup ! I haven't finished drinking. Give me some time!

Her face cramp rabak when she's eating apple pie & laughing at the same time.

Sis, Hui & Me.

Xueqi honey.


Lastly, my cute botak.

No comments:

Post a Comment