Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Delighted.

Delighted.

Didn't managed to have breakfast with Mr.Goh this morning as we both woke up late. Met up for lunch instead, @ 302. After eating, back to his place. KO till 5pm. Watched television & then decided to meet up with Yunhan & Jolene for dinner.

Mr.Goh & I prepared ourselves. Guiyong came to fetch us after fetching Yunhan & Jolene. Headed to Bukit Gombak for Gongbao. Had lots of fun but Liling didn't joined us today. After eating, went to Csc ktv for singing session. Beer again ;-) Halfway through the singing session, Guiyong went to Bukit panjang to fetch baby (their puppy) after grooming.

People who know me well, people who are close to me should know I'm very sensitive to dogs as i'm very afraid of dogs. But surprisingly, i'm not scared of baby! Hahahah! Baby is so damn fucking cute lor. Feel like buying one puppy too. But I know i'm not a very good pet lover. Haha. After singing, Guiyong sent me home & the rest. That's all. Will be meeting my girls tomorrow again :-) Muchloves.


Yunhan sexy hor? Hehehe *evilgrins*


Mr.Goh love baby alot too :-) He even call him " Bi ~ " like he always call me -.-


But among all of us, Baby love to rest on Mr.Goh's lap most. Don't know why.


You see? Jolene don't care her baby de. Baby lie down so kelian. Hiakhiak.


It's really surprising to see me holding onto a dog!


Baby very guai :-) Sleep just beside me.


I finally found someone who share the same phobia as me! Scared of dogs.


I'm so in love with babyyyyyyyy!


No comments:

Post a Comment