Friday, October 2, 2009

Think before saying.

Think before saying.

Back with proper updates. I'm someone who'll never abandon my blog, so rest assure I won't let it rot. Anyway, this particular day when Mr.Goh was busy working with Qingshun & Co. I met up with Jolene, Yunhan & Liling @ town. First destination was FEP, for lunch :-) After eating, Jolene accidentally came across this words from the gravity wall " Elson love Xiner " Lol. Hai~ Jolene, why you so bad! Laugh till so loud when you saw those words. Don't hurt people's feeling lar.


In case you guys wanna see.


She said : " Walau~ I don't know why I so stupid go cut this hair lor ~ "



Grins*


Our very vintage Jolene Oh.


Ignore this picture, she steb camera-shy only! Hai~


Cam-whored in the toilet @ Oc.


While waiting for Liling to knock off, Jolene & I hit the Coffee bean @ Orchard central. & The saddest part was I left my new undergarments there! Wtf :-(


Walau~ Ask you don't take liao, you don't listen!


Still take !!


You forced me to take a pic of you hor :-P


Kay lar, I know my bag very messy.


3 of us :-D

After liling knocked off, we headed back to 302. Yunhan went off abit earlier as she've got to work. Met up with Mr.Goh, Elson Oh, YuanChing, Zhixue & Ahjohn for " Surrogates " I fell asleep in the cinema again. I damn sian. Lol, sorry lar.

No comments:

Post a Comment