Monday, October 5, 2009

With 3 crazygirls.

With my 3 crazygirls.
Met up with my 3 crazygirls today. Yunhan, Liling & 90 (wondering who's that? That's Jolene. Sounds like 9-0 in mandarin right?) :-P Met up with 90 first & headed to bugis together. The moment we reached, we were standing at the traffic lights, waiting for Liling. Someone I've not met for 123456789years appeared right in front of me. Don't know why, but I turned my back facing him... Don't ask me how I feel, I feel nothing :-/

After Liling reached, we immediately rushed to have our fav pasta like hungry ghost as we were all famished. Satisfied after eating, though bloated. After eating, went to shop around. Wanted to buy a short skirt, but black, out of stock :-( Even the pants I wanted to buy also same. Hai ~ No fate lar.

Waited for Yunhan to reach bugis. She really took a very long time :-( We almost finished walking the whole bugis junction when she reached. Maybe we were too fast? Lol. Headed to Starbucks to chill for awhile & Jolene came up with a good suggestion. MOF desserts. I once swore I won't ever eat Hokaiddo ice cream in my life again. So, today I ate Mango ice with 90. While Liling & Yunhan had their red bean paste with dumplings. Service there was bad.

I realised that going out with Jolene, we really spent alot on food. And it's really alot. Stroll around, headed to Iluma. A big yet boring shopping mall. Came across a picture that looked quite alike with that pork, so we took a picture of it. Hahaha :-D Many familiar faces I saw today, those whom I didn't met for 123456789 years. Shirley & Charles too. Felt so sorry for her. Nevertheless, I hope she'll find her real happiness soon. Also chanced upon wen there!! So coincidence.

After slacking, we got bored. Headed to Gombak for Gongbao :-) Liling went for her lesson first, at Bbdc. I had so damn lots of fun with the 2 girls seriously after eating. Mr.Goh joined us after his work. Liling too, after her lesson. Had great fun together, thats all.


My crazy girls.


Presenting, 90 - OH !


Lililililililing.


My lover.


Boring or what?


Lover was so sweet to buy me Hellokitty pocky sticks & collagen peach candy! It's supposed to be the other way round, cause it's her birthday today.

F-o-o-d !


Side order, Garlic bread.


Liling's.


Jolene's.


And, Mine :-D


Yunhan said " Kick that pork face ! "


Slacking @ Starbucks.


She don't let me take pic of her full face :-(

D-e-s-s-e-r-t-s !


MOF.


I really don't know why they wanna steb shy to my camera.


Another kay kiang follow them act shy. Hai ~



She still can't kick off the habit of taking pictures of me.


Read bean paste with dumplings.



Mango ice cream.


I only like their wasabi. So cute, rolled into a ball.


Anyone knows what she's trying to do ? Lol.


Aunt's buying me this heels @ I'm lovin it to the max! Jolene, Liling, Yunhan & Wen said it is very very very nice okay :-) Hehehe! Gonna get it real soon! I don't care.


You're caught on candid camera!


Cute hor, Jolene ? That's when Yunhan & I had millions of butterflies in our stomach. LOL~

One phrase, great fun. & Once again, Happy birthday to my lover, Yunhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment