Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hide the fake mask.

Hide the fake mask.

Woah, after so long, we're like the bad ones while she's the innocent party? Laugh out loud. Some people are just so weird. I don't know why, today behave like this, tomorrow behave like that. Here say this, there say that. I don't like. I always say, friends walk in & out of my life. Now, I think I should take the initiative to walk out of one of my friend's life. Because i really doubt everything my friend did/said & do or say now. Changed person within one night.

Alright, back to the topic. Had breakfast with Mr goh today @ lot1. Nouvelle sis suddenly text me, and so we met up for awhile before she went Msia. Did a little catch up too :-) After she went off, Mr goh & I went back. KO till evening. He cooked for me again ;-) Prepared ourselves & headed to Gongbao for dinner. Met up with Yiting & Wen @ Mouzzy first. & Then passed Hweeling the lens she wanted.

Jolene & Guiyong came over after they're done with their things. Slacked all the way till wen knocked off. Yiting & Tiger went to Taman jurong, Wen & Monkey went teckwhye, & the rest of us went holland :-) Meaning, Mr goh, Guiyong, Jolene, Baby & Me :-) Hahaha! Swensens for finger food & chocolate fondue. After that, rounding awhile @ town. Lol. Back home aftermath. Boring saturday. Auby beh just called. New matters & person we're gonna entertain again :-( How tired?


Baby's always so guai :-) Never anyhow fidget.


He's always looking for Jolene & Guiyong when they're out of sight.


Gongbao & Tomyam soup.

I'm not gonna put up with all the acts anymore. Count me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment