Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nights out.

Nights out.
Didn't went out the whole of saturday, except at night. I don't need useless people in my life, seriously. Anyway, got myself prepared by 10pm and waited for Yy ai & Grace to reach. Cabbed to Illuz together. Nj & Cindy working. Jolin came over to join us for awhile with one of her girlf. Clear balance. I went off earlier, reached home by 3am (botak says so?) So didn't have the time to meet Auby beh lor. But before that, she actually gien gien want to run over to Illuz lorzxzx, cause she's just nearby. But gek ko? She still don't have the courage to do so. Why like that? Hai. I kept on texting her, only focusing on the idea of " don't regret if you don't come. Very wasted. " But she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Lol !!


This is grace ;-)

& her singing, really bao jia! (sounds like Elva Hsiao. No joke.)


& Lastly, my ai.

No comments:

Post a Comment