Sunday, October 4, 2009

Recent issues.

Recent issues.
Met up with Jolene, Liling & Yunhan this morning with Mr.Goh for breakfast @ 302. After eating, went to slack around at lot1 & had Mango snow ice. Heavenly delicious especially when the sun was scorching hot. Not long after, Mr.Goh was tired & then we went home. Slept all the way till dust. & He sent me home.

Recent issues we're all talking about is, " Pork " instead of " Copycats " I'm sorry passerby-s if I've let all of you down :-) That copycat doesn't really affect me much :-)

& Lastly, I hate friends who lie to me, trying to contact someone who really meant alot to me this lifetime, behind my back. I finally learnt the truth, you should know who the fuck you are. Fake mask pork. Remember what you did :-) I'll return you with the same treatment sooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment