Sunday, October 18, 2009

Take me higher

Take me higher.

17th October, Saturday.
Mr goh woke me up at 10am plus. So sweet of him to wake up specially to buy my Kfc porridge for me :-) He's always lazy. So it's pretty hard to see him so hardworking! Lol. After I had my breakfast, fell asleep again. Only wakes up at 3pm. Started preparing as Mr goh's meeting Hongming & Shaobao. So around 4 or 5pm, Hm came to fetch us to Timah "Old town white coffee" again. Had our lunch there & then headed to Jolene's place.

Waited for her to prepare while I get myself a top & shorts to change as I'm wearing skirt. Hengheng reached not long after. Followed by Ah yong. Mr goh followed Hm's car while hengheng & i followed Ah yong's. Headed to Teckwhye 九王爷 Yewkeng. After that, went to Yewtee S11 to have our dinner. We all wanted to eat pork chop. But the shop just disappoint us lor :-( Decided to go to Kallang mac after eating. Wm, Xiaohao, Kevin met us on road. The rest met at kallang.

After kallang was to Yishun dam. Very boring there, but relaxing. Mr goh suggested to go home as a fight's gonna start. Pui~

In hm's car.
Hengheng steb shy only.
Hengheng & I conquered the car. EHH~

90 so naughty. Guess who's pose she copy ?
Last but not least, She drove us out the whole day I swear.

But Ahyong more skillful ley.

三缺一

No comments:

Post a Comment