Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cuckooo.

不曾把你忘记 .

I feel myself like a cuckoo now. Every min and secs I have to hold onto 2 phones to make sure that I won't missed any of my calls from my botak. I miss him so much :-( I realised time really pass so damn slowly. Suck balls~ I can't imagine life without my botak in future. I doubt he can adapt to army life in such a short period of time too.

I feel like blogging. But nothing, nowhere, nowhat, to blog about. Life's a bore. Still trying very hard to make myself adapt to life alone. But I'm counted lucky I still have my friends around. Just chatted with Auby beh, really felt that some things we should let nature take its course. No point explaining, making it darker or confusing. Anyway, My botak must be sleeping really soundly now after busying in tekong the whole day! How am I gonna fall asleep tonight? Cb lar.
. . . .
. . .
. .
.
I miss Jolene, Hengheng & Liling..
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment