Thursday, October 8, 2009

Paranormal.

Paranormal.

Continued watching 溏心风暴 (家好月圓) this morning when I woke up. Met up with Jolene & Yunhan at Far East Plaza this afternoon to have my lunch. But they only had desserts. After eating, went to collect Jolene's pay & then to " Slice " for our desserts :-)


I had summer fling.


& They both shared major crush.

Far east plaza, Wisma, Taka & Cine. Today's a very boring day, no programme & Liling's not with us. Jolene bought her bebe tanktop. I only bought eyelashes & m)phosis flipflop. Nothing much caught my eye. Was supposed to buy a top which I liked alot, but Xs were all sold. Went to see if there's any new undergarments, but also nothing caught my eye. How bored?

Went back to Cck to meet up with Mr goh, Elson oh. Surprisingly, Gabriel choo was also with them :-) It's been real long since I last saw him man! Accompanied Jolene & Yunhan to foodcourt to have their dinner -.-" After dinner, we went to MOF again, for desserts. The staffs there gave us really big serving unlike the ones working at Bugis. Omg! We're seriously putting on weight. Hahahaha :-P


MOF.


More Mango Pleaseeeee :-)

Around 8pm plus, both of them went back home & I went back with Mr.Goh too :-) Watched tv & then met up with Jolene & Guiyong again for supper @ 302! Phew~ I saw baby(their puppy) again! So happy & excited. Really strange for anqi to react this way when it comes to dog. Chit chat, talk cocks. Chanced upon Jiajin too. Mr.Goh sent me home aftermath.


I'm so in love with baby :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment