Monday, May 31, 2010

Trust no one.

Trust no one.

Woke up early in the morning at 6:30am by a nightmare that hav been repeating for days. Omfg! I've alrd warned Alicia.. Hahaha, she cmf think tt i'm a siaolang! Anw, woke Alicia up & prepared. Headed over to ICA building first, & waited for 1 hr plus till its finally my turn to collect my passport. Damn long! & When we're sitting down waiting, we heard a child saying " 纹身. He repeated many times! Talking abt me!! Alicia & I jitao laugh " Heng Alicia don't hav, arbo cmf first one tio shoot. After collecting my passport, we headed to town for my gucci lanyard :D After that, headed to Taka & then scroll arnd.

Went over to Alicia's place while waiting for her to prepare. Jeffrey then came to fetch me over to Yishun to visit Baby Darius :D Hehehe! He's so damn fucking cute. It's been so long since i last saw him & he've grown up, of cse!! He made my day even after receiving a bad news that i will not be starting work this wednesday. Hmmm, headed over to Batok mac to meet up with Yy ai. Always feel so good seeing her cse i can say whatever i want without fear. Homed! My gastric & stomach is giving me hell lots of problem! Die~


Otw to ICA.


Paragon w my superwoman.


My gucci lanyard.


Cute darius :D


Jeffrey & Darius.


Luv him ttm !!

I'm sick alrd. Dying~

No comments:

Post a Comment