Thursday, May 20, 2010

为何要在恨消失后,爱还是挽回不了

为何要在恨消失后,爱还是挽回不了

20th May 2010, thursday.

I kept wanting to update my blog, but once i online msn, people starts disturbing me. Hahaha! Okay, now i shall let those conversations stay "orange" instead of "grey" LOL! Get what i mean? Hmmm, woke up at 12pm this afternoon. Quickly prepared myself & headed to Mount alvernia hospital to see Chailing's baby! :-D Congrats , it's a girl ~ Stayed at the hospital till 3pm. Headed over to Lot1 to change the size of mum's flats i bought fr her 2 days ago. Packed Longjohn & headed to Auby's place. We fell asleep all the way, watched tv too.

Met up with Yy ai after she knocked off. Headed to batok mac for late dinner & then homed! :D Good girl today. Dad steamed chicken fr me again! (Y) Anyway, i'm looking for admin jobs now.. Trying my best to find better jobs! Alright, i hate aunt! She came at wrong timing! I'm gng over to Auby's place to stay for 4 days! Enjoy to the fullest & its time to work hard starting from june! Goodbye nightlife! :D

I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA TO THE MAX!
(seriously no words can describe! Maybe i'm easily satisfied! LOL.)


My face changed.


Congrats!!


Face abit steam* Hahaha! Just woke up @ Auby's place!


Mac.


My ai.

Finally done with blogging. Tomorrow's gna be a very busy day & money cmf fly away! Sian sian sian.. I have not done my manicure yet! So how? :-( Urgh.. Hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow bah.. & Yes, i'm slowly recovering .. Thanks everyone for ur concern! Looking forward to this saturday. My 18th birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment