Tuesday, May 25, 2010

我最深爱的人, 伤我却是最深.

我最深爱的人, 伤我却是最深.

/Edited post.
Celebrated my birthday for 5 continuous days, meaning, i drank for 5 days. Surprisingly, i didn't toh* after 8 seconds of martell. Heihei, sieh zai !! First celebration was at illuzion. Thanks Jacq for making the effort to decorate & for the balloon. So sweet of her :D Thanks all for coming, too much to be mentioned but greatly appreciated. Although i don't hav any mood to celebrate my birthday this year, but you girls & guys made my day! :D Nana was next. Chanced upon Jason too. Second celebration was at nana too! With only my girls.. & That's the only day i really enjoyed myself to the fullest ! Although fights occoured, but luckily bouncer came & we all left.

On that day, i received a text .. .. .. .. I cried again! It's rly tormenting me. Although its just afew words.. But tears just rolled down uncontrollably. Its been so many years, so long since i last cried in front of my friends.. But i really couldn't take it when i saw that text. I squatted dwn outside nana, cried like a baby, on my birthday. My 18th birthday! :'-( Wtf. 17th birthday spoiled by him, 18th birthday spoiled by him. I swear i'm not gna let him ruin me anymore. He changed me! After that, they all sua tiew to fly, i didn't hav any mood. So yy accompanied me to Mr beans to chill & cool down. Next, my girls came to look for me. Everyday drunk, till sunrise!

I thought i'm gna fall. But someone held me up. He's always there for me no matter what. Making me smile, bringing back my laughters though he knw i always fake a smile. But i really appreciate that. & Also thanks another someone who always trying his best to motivate me by posting meaningful stuffs in facebook for me, waiting for me to stand up! Now i realised, " when you lose something, you gain something "

Thanks Huiping, Guozhong, Junjie, Yy, Bilian, Jiajia, Zhengyong, Lirong, Eewin, Steve, Nicollete, Lioky, Ivan, Godma, Dad, Granny, Jacq, Cindy, Yingying for the presents & red packets. Those who never give anything can do & die liao. LOL! I'm a very realistic person. Lol. Waiting for Ziying, Cihui, Valerie & Alicia's.. & Also thanks for all who wished me happy birthday in messages & facebook! Thanks Tingwei for the birthday cake surprise, when he waited for me for 2 hours outsid illuzion..

Okay, overall, I just wna thank all. You guys made my 18th birthday a wonderful one! I hav great friends around! Too much to be mentioned! Muackz (k)

25th May 2010, tuesday.
@ MR BEAN.

She forever look at mirror non stop. Tak bolek tahan.

@ LAN.


Straw biting session! LOL!

Met up with Alicia @ Mr beans for supper after she left illuzion. Parklane aftermath & then homed! Till now, i'm stil not asleep. & Guess what? It's 6.06am! GG.com! I feel like bathing now & going over to Alicia's place now. I can't slp & I spend money like running tap. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment