Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm already gone.

I'm already gone..

I'm back home early today! & That's also the reason why i'm so free to update my blog. Too many overdue pictures to upload & i'm too busy because i seldom hav the time to stay at home & update my blog like what i'm doing now. Practically, i'm numbing myself every single day by drinking & making myself drunk without fail! Enervated by love. I feel so disconsolate these few weeks but i'm so thankful that i hav really great friends around me, consoling me, giving me moral support, encouraging me, keeping me accompanied.. I can feel it. But through these hard days i've encountered, i've seen through many things. Okay now, let me recall what hav i been doing over the weekend. Down you go !

Wednesday, 12th may 2010.

Happy birthday to idiot, jh! Headed over to Alicia's place. & I forced her to go out. Hahaha! Initially she wanted to stay at home, but i forced her to go out. Hehehe. Met up with Yongchai, Bogek, & Yanming. After 6 plain days i finally ate something! Butterfly prawn & clam chouder soup. I haven't been eating these 6 days, not a single meal. Not trying to torture myself but i just don't hav any appetite. Friends around me are worried.. But no worries, i believe i will stand up one day! Trust me! :-D Like what i always say, u may see me struggle but u'll never see me fall.

Tuesday, 11th may 2010.

I woke up by eldersis' call. Heard things that i rly don't wish to hear but sad to say, it've alrdy happened. I told myself i must be strong. I won't die because of guys. Quickly prepared myself, without make up & without drawing my brows, i left home. Headed over to jgws's place. Initially wanted to pack my clothings, diaries & everything. But surprisingly when i reached his room, even all our pictures were gone. Everything about us, is gone.. Except fr the diaries kept in the cupboard. I was on the phone w buddy, thank god he spared his time talking to me till i finished packing my stuffs. I cried while packing, i was about to break down.. I didn't hav this feeling before. But buddy told me : " Buddy, jiayou! If you rlly made this decision to leave him, whine one day jiu hao. Tmrw wake up, take it as nth happened & don't cry anymore because crying won't solve the problem. Best is to giv him one more chance, no point making urself so xingku. Rest well " I told myself, after i've packed everything, i won't ever stepped into that room anymore. Threw every single clothings/makeups/useless things of mine in the dustbin below his blk. Headed to work damn fucking late. Sb said i looked damn haggard & thin. I left mouzzy at 5pm. Jobless after that. No point working there too, cse it'll only add on to my grief. Gz texted me not long aft, met him at lot1 smoking area. I broke down aft seeing him.. Cried & that will be the last time i cry fr jgws. Not anymore, i swear. Yy came to meet me aft gz left, she helped me with all my stuffs. Brought back home, how heavy! Just like how my heart felt.. Repacked everything at home like a mad woman. & then prepared down to illuz. Drink, drank, drunk.


Packed my heels, cosmetics.
( & i realised i hav too many heels at home! more in the cupboard other
than this shoe rack! LOL!! I don't knw hw to use them )


With Yy , illuz.


Yy ai.

Monday, 10th May 2010.

Went to rebond my hair @ namdai with Siokmin. After rebonding, headed over to batok 6head. Met up with Alicia & Lanying. Waited fr them to dye their hair & then we cabbed to jurongpoint. Met up with Joslyn & Elaine too! :-) Next destination was, illuzion again. LOL! I kept drinking & drinking non stop. Back home..

They say aft rebond also no difference :-(


With joslyn siaocb.

Sunday, 9th May 2010.

Met up with Alicia @ westmall, & then guiyong & jolene came to fetch us as they're also heading to bugis :-) Spent so much on that day. Bought perfume, jeans, mini skirt & alot alot of tidbits (sweets) After that, jh came to fetch us. Off to cine, hongkong cafe. & then went home aftermath.


Saturday, 8th May 2010. & Sunday, 7th may 2010.

As usual, went illuzion at night, & dragonfly aftermath with all my girls. Smth bad happened! Ohmygod. I was freaked out but luckily police didn't brought me back. & Hav to thanks Cuiyun fr taking care of my bag. Went nana aftermath without my girls. Back to alicia's place next.

No comments:

Post a Comment