Saturday, May 29, 2010

Patience & limits.

Patience & Limits.

Was on the phone from last midnight til this morning. Didn't sleep at all. Quickly prepared myself @ arnd 7am & cabbed to westmall to meet up with Alicia after she came back from Nana. Accompanied her for breakfast & then waited for Yy ai to reach. Hehehe (Y) She accompanied me for Kfc breakfast! Yayness~ Kinda miss the past eating Kfc breakfast.. Okay, stop thinking.. After eating, we went on separate ways. Headed back to Alicia's place while Yy ai went for work.
Slept till evening & i had a hard time waking Alicia up! Act like i'm the one working hor?

I wasted off my saturday slacking & chilling with my friends.. & One bad thing, i guess my gastric's gna burst.. People never eat, gastric will pain.. I never eat, gastric no pain. Eat alrd, gastric pain.. Guess its becse i've been drinking almost everyday for the past 1 month & I can missed my meals for 7 days. Powerful right? =.= Gosh! Okay, i'm down with flu & sore throat now. In short, i'm sick. Gna turn in early tonight. Really damn tired.. My eyes are weary.


@ Kfc.


I only managed to finish half of it..

Overdue pictures!


My girls.



My cousin jennifer.


Sohboon & Bernice .


Lioky parrot.


Kenny & Me.


Yy ai love to snapshot me. Dno why. Sigh...


Like so mian qiang. LOL!



& The only truthful person to me. Chu yy.

No comments:

Post a Comment