Saturday, May 15, 2010

Heartaches.

Heartaches.
Hi readers, i'm back! Bringing back lots of pictures fr you guys! But rly had a hard time uploading, resizing & editing. Urghhhhh! Anyway, the whole weekend i went illuzion. As usual with my girls. Yy ai cabbed over to fetch me & we both headed to illuz to meet up with the rest. Harold & Co; were there, Aloysius buddy & Junlong & co; as well. Damn crowded that day! Lol. Okay lah, nth much happened. Drink, drank, drunk as usual. Thats why i luv weekend! Hmmm, everyday is like my weekend luhhhh. Can't imagine hw much liqour & beer i would stuff into my stomach on my bday! Oops. It's just next saturday. Feel free to come, my dear friends. But with presents along :P Hahaha!


Boss Lew.


Buy her that expensive guy.


Tingwei.


Aloysius buddy! (Y)


Reeae, tingting.

I was really drunk that night & couldn't recall a single thing the next afternoon i woke up. But luckily no hangover :P He's the reason why i drink, drank & drunk every single night. He came, he disappear, came & disappear. Now, i'm disappearing frm his life.. Slowly, fading away. . .

LOGO TIME! -.-"


Aw ar aw logo.


08 logo. (Alicia sim force me to pak this logo!)


0404804!


But my favourite logo is still, twist!


Ending off with this! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment