Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm bringing sexy back!

I'm bringing sexyback.28th May 2010, Friday.

Thank god it's friday, but i spent my day resting & chilling :D Woke up, prepared myself. Went downstairs to meet up with Jeffrey for lunch. He've changed his bike to RVF & said i'm the first girl whom sat on it. Hopefully its true la, doesn't matter though.. After trimming his brows, He sent me to Alicia's place. really had a hard time bombing Alicia's phone. So i texted Ivan instead. Luckily he unlock the gate for me, if not i guess i'd be waiting the whole day at her blk's void deck. Damn! Went into her room & totally dark. She was still half awake when i walked into her room. Hahaha! She might probably been thinking that she's dreaming? Lol. & She'll definitely missed working if i didn't went up cause she asked me a funny question " Now what time ah? " I replied " 4 plus " (without mentioning 4PM*) She said, " Midnight ah? " I feel like laughing! Omg. Hahahahaha~ & She didn't set alarm. Worse is, her phone is on silent mode! She should thank me!

Slacked at her place till evening. My tooth was aching whole day, i don't knw why. Gna fall sick soon & by the way i'm bringing good news for everyone! I'm starting work this coming wednesday, if nothing goes wrong. Hmmm, camwhored at her place because she kept neglecting me :-( Headed over to meet Yy ai after that. Met up with Eldersis @ batok & then we headed to Mr.bean for late dinner.. Back home aftermath.

Hope Lanying bzj don't put bomb on sunday, if not i cmf hate her deep deep like Alicia! Hahaha. It's time for gossip session my girls! :P


Camwhoring with my new camera before heading out.


@ coffeeshop.


Lol. Yingying cmf find this bedsheet familiar!


Camwhoring while Alicia's updating her fb pics.

@ Mr. bean.


Main course, fingerfoods, dessert & drinks.


@ Mr beans. (Yy kept on forcing me to take picture.. Hais..)


Alicia's shorty! My eldersis. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment