Thursday, May 13, 2010

Memories we used to hav.

Memories we used to hav.


What are we supposed to do? After all that we've been through. When everything that felt so right is wrong. Now that the love is gone.. There is nothing left to prove, Now you stil deny the simple truth. Can't find the reason to keep holding on, now that the love is gone..

If you're reading this, you yourself should know very well how heartache we both feel. But sometimes it's funny how you still love someone but u just stop needing them like how you used to. Thanks for everything you did, thanks for all the hurts you've caused, because it makes me a stronger person & it strengthened my heart. U always wanted your freedom, & now i return it all to you. We were not meant to be, we hav no future at all.. After this long separation, i finally realised that no matter what i do, i won't change you. So no point wasting my effort too. Hope you remember how pain it is to lose someone you love so much. & Then you'll cherish the next person well. Don't regret what you've done as actions speaks louder than words. Regrets are a waste of time. They're the past crippling u in the present.

I still miss you, But not like I did before. The intense aching I felt, Isn’t there anymore. I still hear your voice, Replaying in my mind. But it’s fading now, Soon silence I will find. I still think about you, And wonder how you are? But my feelings have changed, And they don’t go as far. I still feel you sometimes, Maybe you're thinking of me? Or maybe it’s just a little memory, Of how it used to be. I still love you, But it’s just not as strong. Because I’m letting you go now, So we can both move on. I still hear you say, No one will love me like you do. That’s so hard to believe now, After the hurt you put me through. You still have a piece of my heart. Because I always felt you here. Now, I’m hoping and praying, That, that too, will quickly disappear. This will be my last goodbye. I’ve nothing else to say. Everything I felt for you, Can now just fade away..

Remember all the things we wanted, Now all our memories, they're haunted. We were always meant to say goodbye.. Even with our fists held high, It never would've worked out right. We were never meant for do or die. I didn't want us to burn out, I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop.. I want you to know that it doesn't matter, Where we take this road, someone's gotta go.. And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better. But I want you to move on so I'm already gone. Looking at you makes it harder, But I know that you'll find another. That doesn't always make you want to cry. Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in. Perfect couldn't keep this love alive. You know that I love you so, I love you enough to let you go.. I'm already gone, already gone.. You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong. I'm already gone, already gone. There's no moving on so I'm already gone.

I promised myself, after i buried everything abt us, i'm nt gna think anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment