Thursday, May 27, 2010

你做的事我都看听了

你做的事我都看听了

27th May 2010, Thursday.

Woke up by the ringing of my alarm this morning at around 11am plus. Luckily i didn't relied on that idiot jh to wake me up! Because he overslept. Quickly prepared myself as i received a text frm my "future boss" saying that my interview time have been changed to 1 hr earlier. Cabbed to batok mac for interview. & I find my "future boss" is an easy & out-going person. Hahaha! Most probably starting work next wednesday! Admin jobs, shocked? Anqi have changed! :D I have to work hard for my future & stop numb-ing myself! Life still goes on no matter what happen..

After interview, my "future boss" sent me over to Alicia's place. Went to alter my top & my manjo white jeans. After that, back to Alicia's place. Headed to Plaza sing to buy "mouse" for my lappy as dad requested. Met up with Yy & Lirong @ Parklane as Alicia's working. Had our late dinner @ Mr.Bean. Weekhong came over to pass me my birthday present. Though its not very expensive, but still, i like it & appreciate it :D After that, cabbed back home. Good girl today! I am very sleepy!

I need to adjust the way i lead my life from tomorrow onwards! No more nightlife after tmrw. I shall work hard & rely on no one else! Looking forward to meet Lanying & Alicia on sunday :D Hope Lirong join us too! Goodnight! I'm dead beat..

@ Mr.Bean.



Black cow = cowboy! (HAHAHA)


Yy & Lirong.


Yy ai.


Fingerfood.
Calamari & Chicken wings.


Thanks weekhong for the iphone casing! (Y)
But i like the hellokitty one, more.


After altering clothes. (At alicia's place)

每一夜天使陪我祈祷仰望

I didn't sleep for the whole of last night. Was updating my blog & chatting with Alicia in msn till the sun rises. Don't knw why i don't feel like staying at home these few days, so i immediately prepared myself & cabbed to Alicia's place without make ups. KO at her place till evening, prepared ourselves & headed to Fareast & Bugis. I bought a tanktop i luv alot @ far east! Hehehe. & Also bought myself a satin pants. Omfg, luv them (my clothing) ttm ! (Y) After that, Yihui came to fetch us to illuzion. Slacked till midnight, headed back home at 2am. Drunk, again.


Not enough space to sleep liao! LOL!


Felt bored before removing make up, so took a lousy photo.


David.


Yihui.


The guys..


Yingying.


Me, Yihui & Cindy!


Alicia just act like its her birthday when its not !! LOL!

I really don't wna post a single thing about you bcse of what u did to me. But its just so hard for me, not to do so. I'm always wondering how are you.. Are you okay? But yet, i hav to force myself not to ask & not to know. Bcse i heard too much, bcse u're not sorry for what you've done. Bcse i don't want to be a fool anymore! Bcse i don't wanna think anymore.. Tears definitely roll down. Its so hard to trust guys again. I hate you deep deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment