Wednesday, May 5, 2010

以前要的不是这种以后

以前要的不是这种以后.
Hav been going to work damn late these few days. Because i rly can't get to sleep everynight. Sigh. Those flashbacks kept on running through my mind everynight, without fail. I rly hope i can stop thinking. I knw it takes time. But how long? I'm afraid one day i might just break down. I always tell myself not to cry in front of my friends. I did it. But it's rly killin' me! Ohmygod! :-( Okay. Stop this topic. Those songs in my itunes are all emo songs, listening while blogging rly wil make me go crazy anytime.

Aft work, headed to meet Yy ai. After that, headed to Alicia sim's place to wait fr her to prepare. Aft that, headed to Geylang fr supper. Dimsum as usual, never get sick of it. But hello~ I knw i'm gaining weight though it's the first meal of the day. Because why? It's damn late at night! Arghh. Bloated! Aft eating, went home.. Home early today! (Y) I feel like gng to the fridge & take my haagen dazs ice cream. But horrrrrr. Fatsssss.. You knwwwwww~! Aiya nevermind la, just eat!

@ Geylang.



Overdues @ illuzion.


Yingying.



Ah hui.
( Mai siao siao, she 2 month only can come out 1 time hor! )


Girls.



Ning darl.


Lastly, my joslyn siaocb!

No comments:

Post a Comment