Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Harshness act.

Harshness act.

19th may 2010.

I didn't sleep last night. Was on the phone all the way till morning. Thought of something personal* suddenly. Almost cried, but i didn't. Because my sunshine is always there to cheer me up, make me laugh! :D 7am prepared myself, jh came over to fetch me & i headed to Mount Alvernia to wait fr Cailing's babygirl's arrival :D Too tired when i reached.. So headed back to Auby's place. KO all the way till Yingying woke me up & i quickly went to prepare.

Headed to westmall to buy weiqiang's birthday cake & then Ivan drove us to Pasir ris chalet. It's chantel & weiqiang's birthday celebration! I felt so bored there because i don't really knw those people there. Boring~ After that headed to illuz to eat si meefen! (Y) Slacked at illuz fr awhile & then headed home. I've got a surprise! The first birthday present from a very special friend, samsung camera! Woohoo. I'm really really overjoyed because i lost my camera like 12345678910 yrs alrd. & i hate waiting fr ppl to upload & send to me. So slow~ hehehe. Sounds like i'm indirectly shooting Alicia simyumei! Hahaha. Alright, i'm meeting her fr manicure tomorrow! Gna turn in early tonight. I miss whywhy ai~

I miss Darius alot. But don't knw when i can get to see him :-(


Chantel. (birthday girl)


Anqi's production ! LOL.


I always drink myself :-( Alicia & Yingying buey steady!


Alicia's mum playing with chantel & kacey's son.


Busy talking & trying to make 0404804 ! OMG!


First present ! & i'm luvin' it. Too much .. Yay!

Cake cutting time!


Beautiful birthday cake!


Blissful family.
(Diana, chantel, weiqiang)


Lun zhun kia fell down ytd ! yingying! Haha!


Busy playing toys.


Too bored! Camwhore..


All time fav girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment