Thursday, May 13, 2010

Drink, drank, drunk, dust!

Drink, drank, drunk, dust.

Ziying & Valerie came down to accompany me fr awhile & left. Tingwei & Tianxi came down aftermath. Luckily there's joslyn's company. If not, i'll be emo-ing all the way. I've learnt to take things easier as time passes. I live for myself, not others. So don't comment about my r/s breakdown or how i lead my life now! I'd rather be hated for who i am, than being loved for who i am not. He changed/ruined me! Blame him then.. The only thing that can bring away my sadness are liqour & beer. Bye!


Ting wei..


Overdues!

Waiting for alicia to send me pictures i took with Tianxi.



Valerie scal.


Yingying :D
( totally forgotten who used ivan's iphone to take this pic fr us! )


Overdue pictures too. Valerie.


Yy ai, always there to look aft me! :D


Yingying & i. ( at fly )






( 15th may ) @ illuz.


Joslyn siaocb! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment