Monday, May 17, 2010

Feel the red red fire.

Eh ah eh ah, ga ga yo~ gaga yo~

Monday, 17th may 2010.

Woke up by the hell screaming of eldersis. She talked to my dad as if our flat is 3 storey high! Fucking pekcek, even youngersis woke up too. Lol ! Updated my blog in the afternoon. & then spent my day at home. Fell asleep fr awhile & eldersis woke me up.. At night, headed to Geylang fr supper with Joohong & Yy ai. Not much appetite. Chanced upon Amaryllis too ;-) Home early, dad cmf luv me!


Too bored :P



I really don't wna take picture of this sarsi.
But that stupid idiot say must take picture of everything
since i like to take picture so much!! Grrrrr!


He texted me again : " I finally learnt my mistake. Realised no one is better than you. When i'm poor, you'll still stay by my side. When i lie, you forgive, when i take drug u forgive, when i drink till very drunk , u forgive, when i do childish things, u forgive. U forgived too much. Now i wake up le, but everything's too late. I don't wanna play le. This time i rly scared le. i'm sorry baoberr! No matter how drunk i am, i still knw i only love you. Just wan you to come back.. Now i got work, going to be assistant manager le, can every week bring u go shopping le. But i'm not happy at all. Pls come back. "

Don't wish to elaborate or blog out every single words he said but my heart really sank. Nobody understands me more than he do.. But i feel weird this time, because i no longer feel so pain anymore. Mayb my heart is really dead. I gave up on changing him.. Sigh~ Nobody knws hw i'm feeling too. It sucks to feel this way. My bday is just few days away, & the mood just flew away~

Feel the red red fire burning in your mouth!


Sunday, 16th may 2010.
Woke up, hangover. The feeling sucks, but no choice. Stayed at home & rot for the whole day. Watched tv.. Prepared & waited fr jh & xl to come fetch me. Headed to cck to fetch mary. Supposed to go for ben & jerry, but ended up gng to ...

SIN LEE CHINESE CUSHION
( Aliciasim pronounce cuisine as CUSHION )
LAUGH MY ASS OFFFFFFF! HAHAHAHA!


I'd rather be hated fr who i am, than be loved for who i am not.


Did my nails myself.. Gna go do manicure these few days!


Jh & Xl 's fried rice.
Mary & my si meefen!


Auby say must take picture of this " dong gua cha " !! LOL!

I'm always worrying about you. What you're doing, where are you, what have you been doing & who you're with.. U're always under my care, but not now anymore. U always tell me you drink to numb urself frm pain. I always say that you're finding excuses to cover up fr yourself. Now, i knw. Actually drinking really does numb all the pain.. I really hope you'll learn to cherish people who care abt you & work hard. U're not young anymore.. Friends still ~

No comments:

Post a Comment