Thursday, May 13, 2010

If i were a boy.

If i were a boy.

I think nobody truly understands how i'm feeling right now. Words can't describe, & i'm hiding away. But i'm awaiting fr the day when i rly stop thinking & stand upright! Anqi, is not so weak! Today, supposed to go alter my dress & the jeans i bought the other day. But i woke up late, maybe due to the cough syrup i drank last night? Prepared myself & headed to meet up with Alicia @ my wonderland. Watched tv & emo all the way. Toh guan w her mum next. & Then headed to timah to meet up with my closest sis, velle. Lioky parrot. My precious Yy ai came to join us aftermath. Wasn't feeling very well at first, but better aft eating.

It seemed like velle sis & i hav drifted apart. Friends we are mixing with are different, topics too. But it's alright. In my heart i knw hw much she care & concern about me. That's more than enough.. Headed over to beauty world fr pool. & then singing session with my 3 girls. Alicia sim is aslp by now i guess? Meeting her tmrw night agn, don't feel like gng home at all ..

As for now, i guess only cough syrup helps! Hope i can sleep early tonight, so i can quickly go alter my dress & jeans tmrw. I will try my best to update my blog every single day.. So readers, pls don't rush me! :D I just went to weigh myself, & guess what? I'm weighing at 37.5kg now! OMG! That's so scary.. U ruined me!

( I feel that i'm so unhealthy nowadays! )

No comments:

Post a Comment