Tuesday, May 18, 2010

不能给你未来我还你现在

不能给你未来我还你现在

Tuesday, 18th may 2010.

Slept at 6am this morning. I was on the phone all the way because i can't get to sleep at all. Every night, its the same routine. If not, i guess i'd been crying the whole night since the day i left his life. Hmmm, woke up at 11am plus this morning if i didn't remembered wrongly. Quickly prepared myself & then cabbed to fetch my dearest Yy ai. We both headed to Cck Happy saloon to dye our hair :-D early bird! Really luv her company so much because i can be myself & say whatever i want! Guozhong & Jiahao came down to accompany us! 2 kind souls. Hehehe (Y) Done with our hair, headed to mouzzy to pass Sb mouzzy's key, she said my hair's nicely done! Woohooo~ Hope those copycats, stalkers or whatever don't do the same thing! -.-""

Next destination, headed to lot1. Wanted to get my perfume, but out of stocks agn! Damn unlucky! The moment i stepped into lot1, the feeling was like so strange. So damn strange, no words can describe. Sigh~ Went to get my eyelashes & eyebrow pencil & of cse my toe rings.. Spent money like water tap i knw. But my birthday is just few days away. I need to appear neat & tidy! We were both rushing like mad woman, especially me! Lololol. Suddenly thought of jgws, so i asked yy ai to call him. But he didn't picked up. So i guess, no fate.. Wanted to meet up with him mayb fr lunch or a catch up cse i'm worried abt him. Curious hw have he been doing lately. But he only called few hours later when we've alrdy went off.

Cabbed to Auby's place. Packed Duckrice fr her (i had a hard hard time bombing her phone!) & slacked all the way at her place. She slept the whole day away, leaving me alone in the living room. How pathetic. LOL! & I don't knw why nowadays i like to tell lies. But those are white lies.. So nevermind la :P Hahaha! Back home at arnd 1am. Dad cooked rice & steamed chicken fr me, what's up next? Bird nest that he brewed! :-D

Busy schedule this week!! Omg. After my birthday, i'm gonna go find a job soon ! I must ! I must! 4 more days to my birthday celebration. No mood at all :-( Cse i've received the best birthday gift ! Just like last year. . .. . . . . . .


Yy ai's idea! LOL!


Not quite obvious i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment