Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stopped holding on..

Met up with cousin Crystal this morning at westmall for kfc breakfast. Yay! I finally found another khaki who can accompany me for breakfast once in a while le. Ever since we* broke off, Yy ai was the only one who always accompany me for breakfast.. Although sometimes it makes me think of him.. Sigh! Everywhere i go, reminds me of him.. Kinda miss eating kuey chap @ bukit timah market. Sian! Okay! Stop tangkup-ing.. Looking at you makes it harder, but i know you will find another. I believe in this. Shopped at westmall for awhile & i think Crystal finally realised why i'm always broke. Lol~ Bcse i spend my money like a running tap. Lmao.

After westmall, headed to Alicia's place. I'm down with flu & sore throat. She kept waking me up but i just don't feel well. So i didn't join her to bugis. Wonderland next, to rest.. Headed to Holland to chill out @ Coffee beans at night. & Back home! :D I'm gna go collect my passport tomorrow. Initially wanted to visit Darius tomorrow but just realised its monday & he'll be at yewtee instead of Yishun :-( My schedule is damn full these few days & i've got STM recently. I always forget things that happened..

Now, let the pictures do the talking...

I really miss baby Darius alot.
(miss the past too..)




I wonder how is he doing? :-(


Should sell this away or wear it myself? (AUTHENTIC!)


Kfc breakfast with crystal..

@ Coffee bean.


Don't know which idiot make this cake fall ~ LOL!

& Guess what? When i reached home, i went into the room & on the light..
I SAW CHUA KAI XIN LYING LIKE THAT!
Relax tiew sia ~ HAHAHAHAHAHA!




No comments:

Post a Comment