Monday, May 3, 2010

Predestined.

Sorry for the late updates, my time were all used up, spending every single day w my girlfriends. I think i hav stm. Cse i almost forgotten where i went over these weekends. Luckily i hav twitter. Kay kay, i need to wait fr Alicia sim, Charlene low & Amber teng fr those pics taken at illuz & fly. So i'll be back with pictures soon.

Friday night, went illuzion & fly w amberteng & charlene low & joslyntham. It was a crazy night! & I enjoyed myself to the fullest. Drink, drank & of cse drunk. But sorry, no drama. Hehehe. Chanced upon junlong & laikiat there. As well as Joohong, Huishui, Dewei & co; After illuz, headed to fly. Fly fly fly~ Till dusk. Cabbed home with Joslyn at 7am in the morning. Omg!

Saturday.
Went to catch " Ip man 2 " at westmall. It was awesome! Late night, eldersis came over to fetch me & youngersis home. Hehe! Boring saturday i knw..

Sunday.
Worked. Knocked off, went for movie " Iron man 2 " I almost fell asleep in the cinema cse it's like so damn fucking boring. Omg! Didn't enjoyed tt show at all. Aft movie, westmall w Yy ai. Slacked while waiting.. Headed to Geylang for supper. & then to illuzion fr a drink. Cindy nah was damn drunk when we reached! Lololol~ But i luv her ttm! Cse she got me that cute cute minney mouse! Hehehe. New companion fr my teddies. Muackz!


Parrot brought " kim ter " (golden pig in hokkien) come find me :D


Sakae : forgotten when. But went to eat w Alicia & Jos.


More pictures to be uploaded. Be patience readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment