Saturday, May 8, 2010

illuz & club se7en.

illuzion & club se7en. I hav many steady friends around me! Hehehe, Elaine & i were like 2 mad woman. 2 person also can anyhw go out. Met valerie at illuzion. Joslyn, Alicia & Ning were working. Headed to iluma to meet up with Jolene & co ; Jgws was there too. My heart felt one kind. No words can describe. But it's over though. Aft iluma, Gy sent me back to illuzion. Waited fr them to knock of & went to dragonfly. Smth bad happened, oh my fucking god. & I wonder where were everyone? Only Alicia sim yu mei was with me all along. & Thanks Yingying fr snatching my wallet* from me :P More to update, pls be patience my dear readers! :)


My dear baby, Jolene.


Buy me that expensive guy!



Elaine alibaba :)


Jolene agn!


I was drunk.. So ... Ya. ..


Jolene, Elaine, Jgws, Me :D

More pictures taken at illuzion. Waiting for Auby Alicia simyumei to send me all the pictures. As well as Valerie chua suat teng & Joslyn tham. Sry for neglecting my blog. I'm busy busy like a bumble beeeeeeeeee. U guys must be wondering why. Numbing myself actually..

No comments:

Post a Comment