Saturday, May 15, 2010

Move on.

Moving on fine..
Moving on is simple, it's what you left behind that makes it seemed so hard. Everywhere i go, reminds me of you. Everything i do, i'll at least thought of you. I remembered hw u took care of me whenever i'm sick, or drunk. U always knw what's the best fr me even without me saying. But why things would turned out this way? We both hav got a part to play, a price to pay. After so long, finally 2 messages from you, but i forced myself not to reply. I want to move on.. So just stop fluctuating my heart. U knw i hav a soft heart, but this time round i'm sorry. Till the day, i rly decided to leave everything behind, i finally heard so many fucking ugly things you did behind my back. I was just like a fool. I hate you..

My birthday is just 9 days away, pls don't spoil my mood agn :(

No comments:

Post a Comment