Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy birthday illuzion.

Happy birthday illuzion!

2nd June 2010, wednesday.

Woke up early & prepared myself. Received a bad news frm velle sis. Sigh, why can't everything just goes smoothly for everyone? Damn sad upon hearing & kept finding ways to call him but couldn't get through. Sigh.. Waited for cindy jiejie to come & fetch me. But before we made our way to resort world, cindy asked the uncle to stop at the carpark for us to smoke a stick first. Lol! Met up with Qianyi & Emmeline. After briefing, went to dine at "Ru yi" & when i went to order my fried chicken wing, the waitress there told me : " You very pretty, i got read your blog " !!! I was so shocked, & paiseh. Stupid cindy jiejie kept laughing at me. Hahaha~

Went to the smoking area & smoked don't-know-how-many sticks of cigg. Our nicotine was like damn low! Cabbed over to Taka to meet up with mummy. First destination was to Gucci boutique. & Yay! Mum bought me my belt! Woohooo. I'm like happy ttm! & I spotted smth tt i rly like. Alicia knws, including cindy emmeline & qianyi. I've reserved it & will get it before 5th june. Woohoo! (Y) So overjoyed. After mum made payment, we all headed to have a stick & they went off. Headed to agnes b. Initially, mum wanted to get a red top for us to share. But too bad, left one&only display tee. So we gave it a missed. Also, she found her dream belt! LOL! But sadly, size too small. They don't hav anymore bigger sizes, in whole s'pore. Next, fendi.. Mum wanted to buy a belt. But too thick for her to wear to work. Zzz, so troublesome. Then to Hugo boss. Mum bought a pink cosmetic pouch & a belt.

Headed back home to bathe, re-prepare.. Brought mum to illuzion as its their 1st year anniversary & She wanted to see her both god-daughter (Alicia & Cindy) 's costume. But i really regretted bringing her there cse all my friends says " Your mum damn fierce! Drink nick " Omfg. Nevermind! Drunk till mmm jia gao lan. & I'm damn angry! Fucked up, screwd up! Daryil fetched me to 7-11 to buy coke for mum as she demanded for, when she's drunk! -.-"" Thank god! I really hav a true friend, Yy ai .. Always there no matter what & knws hw to take care of ppl more than taking care of herself. She helped mum all the way up to granny's place. Accompanied her till 4am despite having to wake up early for work the next day. Thanks ai, rly thanks! :D I can't imagine what happened! & I rlly regretted! Hahaha.

Cindy & Alicia came over after they went Nana. Accompanied me all the way till morning 8am! Shag.. Alicia fell asleep on the bed while Cindy jiejie & i slacked at the living room talking, catching up.. Hehehe (^.^) After that, headed back home. They went for breakfast while waiting for me to bathe & remove my make up. Headed to Alicia's wonderland after they packed kfc porridge for me! Hehehe. KO immediately!

@ Resort world, " Ru yi "



Cindy jiejie :D


Food.


Qianyi tam jiak, " you're caught on candid camera! "
Hiakhiak.


My pretty cindy jiejie :D


Both of them taking MV! (see their hair jiu know le!) LOL!


See! Cindy puey taiji ~


In cab, otw to town. Hate the damn sun!


My belt !! Luvluvluvluvluv.

@ illuzion.


Mum & i.




Pretty policewoman catch mummy! LOL!


Mummy's god-daughter.
Nurse, but no injection! LOL!


Playing with Cindy's cap.


Using Cindy's handcuff boss lew!



Mummy & Yihui.


Yingying & me.


Dearest yy ai.


Ningjie darl & Mum.


Yy ai & Yihui.


Tingwei & me.


Yingying & me again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment