Monday, June 21, 2010

Time to say goodbye.

So that girl whom sat his RVF (Rider Very Fucker) was Cynthia chew! Hahaha, okay! :) Goooood! Jgws texted me when i scolded him yesterday before work. I cried like a baby on phone with Aloysius buddy in RWS. Fuck, damn him jeffrey goh! He replied me " You're not my girlfriend now, even if i bring girls home, you also cannot do anything " Okay, i replied. Okay, yah bye " And conversation stopped. After that moment, i totally hav no mood to work at all. All i thought was drinking drinking & still drinking.. But wait, i felt that my heart ain't pain anymore. Feelings slowly faded as time passes. We agreed not to contact each other anymore. But still, he call me & text me. He said " Seriously i don't knw what you angry about. U are not my girlfriend anymore and asked me to move on. And now i'm moving on u come out stunt. Why u like that " Okay. He've got split personality. I told him i was drunk, thats why i was so agitated when i got to knw things abt him.. Then he wished me good luck in my future life & still asked " no more trimming eyebrow anymore? " Oh its like what the fuck. Hahaha! & Now he's bombing my phone don't knw for what fuck? & sending me those emo messages. Cynthia chew better read properly!

Back to blogging! :D Celebrated joslyn, ziying & phyllis birthday at neverland last night. 20++ ppl or more. Don't wna mention who. After that, junlong fought & i went to pull him away cse he was alone when the problem started. His friends are all shits! -.-" Ended up my leg got one big big scar & swollen. But i stil hav to bear with the pain & wear jeans to work today :-( Sigh.. Don't wna elaborate much. I'm gng mia soon, only contact with close friends :D & I will be changing my number 9190 won't be using anymore. I don't want that fucker to contact me. }

You've put me through so much pain & this time round its your turn..
Bye fucking bastard.


Ah poh & Yy.

Ah poh & me.

Rabbit & Me.

Yy ai. The great !

Silly silly Qianyi.

Joslyn siaocb.

Bunny & Me.

Cherine, if im not wrong :D

Rabbit again!

Yy ai ai ai ai ai ai ai ..

Ziying sun-nah, Birthday girl :D

Jasmine ginna.

Ah hui, cihui.

Ah poh.

Nicholas = william! LOL!

Cihui & Me.

Happy birthday my dear! :D

Phyllis dear.

19 comments:

  1. Its great that you've lead your own life now. Cos he is definitely not worth you to hold on. I believe without him, your life will be greater. Cheer up! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that you and jgws very sweet last time and find it a pity you 2 broke up! just my opinion ok! dont be offended. :)

    p/s: he sounds like a bastard now.

    and who is cynthia chew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rmb to apply moisturizer on ur wound when healing, so that it will whiten and moisturise and dont eat black soy sauce. Tc sweet. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anw, it's this cynthia uh? http://jummpylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Cynthia chew is a bitch anqi , just because she has been tgt with Jacky before , she thinks she is very sat kee ... Her clique are Cannes and chew xin er , her younger sis . Fuck that bitch man ! She is such a slut , jia you , anqi !

    ReplyDelete
  6. if it is the link that JoanneLZH said, but seriously you look so much better lah! dont bother about him anymore and yea move on with yr close friends ^^ if he's so cock eyed then too bad! OPPS! sounded so mean but yea that's reality. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. and ya, take care of your bruise ya! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jacky is west coast dey?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea, its okay. That bunch of girls are all the same. So, let them be. I'm very sure i can find someone better. But it's okay, because i took the initiative to ask him to move on.. Thats why he's with Cynthia chew now. Thanks my dear readers. U guys gave me strength & courages. I will be better off without him :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's totally not worth. Only a fool will trust him. Because he hav glib tongue. Hahaha. I feel like laughing at myself now, becse i just came to realise how foolish i was to trust him so much. Anyway, i'm gng MIA soon. Wait for me readers, i will be back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be happy and you will definitely find a better guy than Jeffrey. Cynthia Chew, this one > http://www.stainedlipstick.blogspot.com/ right right? 加油! 我们会等你回来 :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah ! Jia you ! People like that Cynthia chew only knows how to be a slut and sleep around . Such a shameless girl . I think your qualifications better than her . At least you know how to respect yourself unlike her! Jia you anqi , you have us ! We will wait for you :) !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, dont worry. Let her be the one who cries her eyes out now! Your happiness has began, while her "GOOD" life has just started! Since she think she so pretty, dont bother about her! :D Not worth your time. Enjoy your overseas trip though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plus i think she's just a substitute for him. So don't care him already girl! Given your looks and qualifications definitely can find a good bf! No point looking back also (: JIAYOU ANQI! (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. the lace blouse very familiar lei. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Amanda :D Still not cmf whether i'm gng overseas anot..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks readers for all your support. Greatly appreciated. I won't let you guys down. Thanks so much all..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cindy jiejie, which one which one? Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete