Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm bringing sexy back.


Monday blues. Mummy woke me up for work this morning umpteen times before she went to work. Hahaha, yet i'm so reluctant to get up from my bed. Prepared myself while bombing Cindy jiejie & Phyllis dear. Went off to work after dear reached my place. We both are always the first to reach among us five. Hahaha! Those sleepy heads always late! Grrrr~ Anyway, RWS wasn't very crowded today. Guess everyone's stucked at " monday blues " Lol ~ But some, hyper active!

Hmmm, after work, went for drinking session. Drink, drank but i'm not drunk :D Hehehe! Cindy jiejie was drunk & definitely sleeping like a piggy now. I told David i was emo & he sang song for me. LOL! Will upload those pictures taken, probably tmrw.. My tears rolled down while singing " what makes a man " I feel like laughing at myself.. Qianyi's in a bad mood today too. Cindy jiejie too. Sighhhh~ So girls, let's work hard for MONEY!

Anyway, readers, i'm gng MIA (overseas) soon. I will be back!

Alicia said this song suit me best : Heart too soft ( Xin tai ruan )


This too, shall pass..

6 comments:

  1. That cynthia chew power, just broke up with my friend straight away got another leg. Pro. Just hack care her. You MIA-ing to where? Be sure to bring us readers more interesting stuff! Jiayou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe may i know where you get that top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIA going overseas lor.. Haha, hack care them. Let them be..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your readers will always support you till the end. You fall we will support you and push you up! Hang on yeah! (:

    ReplyDelete