Thursday, June 17, 2010

Too soft hearted.

Busy working these few days. I haven't been having a good sleep since so long. There's so many things bothering me recently & i seriously gna break down. Lucky i hav this job, although it's busy & sometimes unhappy. But it still, occuppied my time & make me tired so i can go to bed immediately when i lie on my bed. Don't really feel like blogging now cse it's time for me to slp. I don't wna be late for work tmrw because phyllis dear always wait for me while i'm preparing & I still can use lappy for awhile before leaving home. Hahaha! I really enjoy working with my girls although sometimes we're at different station & booth.


Arrived like finally -.-"


Velle sis bought this for me! Hehehe..
( she told me lots of secrets abt ..... ) Hahaha. My toes are laughing now!


The station where i'll be working at, from 5pm - 7pm everyday.


Didn't know that breadtalk hav such nice decorated cakes & breads.


It's so hot at the smoking area sometimes!


Overdue pictures, phyllis dear.


Snapshot!

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Where do you get the contact lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use skin products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use skin products.

    Contact lens from online web.

    ReplyDelete