Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't blame me, remember?

Gna upload some overdue pictures & those pictures taken with Phyllis dear & Cindynah jiejie during work these few days. I realised money's really hard to earn. Different environment, different from how i worked at mouzzy. Damn, but i stil hav to be determined because cindy jiejie is already sacrifying herself for our sake. Damn that gay okay! Stew pig. Bad management indeed. Oh my god! I always get so tired after work, i can immediately sleep without drinking cough syrup or whatever. This event is really too tiring.. It automatically adjust back my time. Hahaha! A good thing too. Here comes the pictures :D


@ Holland V. (forgotten when)

Resort World Sentosa.


Luv sucks.


My phyllis dear :D


My beloved jiejie! Luvluv.


Snapshot while working. Oops!


Phyllis & Cindy.


With the huge huge football !



Jiejie :)


Huge hershey's. (Alicia's fav!)


The childrens waiting for magic show.


The footballers & the crowd!

That should be all for work..

What's up next? Overdue pictures again..


This was the blueblack jgws left on my leg when i met him
to yishun to visit Darius weeks ago. Surprisingly, its a heart shape.
The last scar left ..
(Anyway, you guys must be wondering why or hw did he caused this blueblack,
It was when his bike was gna fall, we both held it up & my leg ended up like that.
.)

Went to town with mummy, cindy, qianyi & emmeline last week. Initially wanted to get
this top, but it's the last piece. So sad .. We gave it a miss.


Thanks mummy! :D
( Cindy jiejie & co; were so envy, but sorry hor! Must pay back by installment! Lol )


& Thank god i got my gucci flats! $570.
Bad quality! :(

Jgws called me again today, to remind me my meals & etc. Okay! I don't wna elaborate so much as i don't wna turn emo before sleeping again! Fuck, this is life. Suck it up, anqi! But i don't knw why after i found out so many things he did behind my back, i still can't make myself hate him.. I still treat him like a normal friend. Sigh.. Time heals, time heals, time heals.. Recently, there's something bothering me. But i don't knw hw to put words in. " Time passed, people changed " This is very true. I'm not gonna bother about those older generation childish people who's trying to make themselves look like clown anymore. Gna find a job & stable down myself. I don't need any friends. True ones are enough. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. nice top you had! :D
    work may be tiring, but take care of yourself!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nice lace top you got may I know where you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like ur blogskin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoanneLZH : Yea, neater & clearer.

    ReplyDelete