Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I know you're waiting.

Thanks my dearest baby Jolene for waking me up today. I know it's really hard to bomb me up b'cse i always sleep like a (^oo^) PIG! Hahaha. Quickly prepared myself & went over to yewtee. After that, headed to westmall to meet up with Phyllis dear to take our particular forms & etc. She brought baby shermaine too! :) So cuteeeeee! She kept frowning! Hahaha. Walked & Shopped around. Wanted to get 2 tops, & it's really tempting. But stupid RWS management, our pay ain't coming in yet. Damn! After that, headed to Alicia's place. Slept, woke up & went to westmall to meet up with Joslyn siaocb to celebrate her for having a new boyfriend! Hahaha. No lah, met up for sakae. Bloated, but satisfied! Hehehe. I luv jap food. Especially ebi. Home aftermath! LOL~

Wanted to meet up with Cindy jiejie, but timing different :-( So we gave it a missed, anyway we'll see each other as & when we like cse we're so nearrrrrrr :-) Hehehe. Alright, i'm tired! All the best to my baobei for his first day of work tomorrow!! Jiayou.


Phyllis dear & her younger daughter shermaine.
(so cuteeeeeee!)


Jos & Alicia.


Same food as usual, so i just took a photo of
the plates & the un-finished chawanmushi. Hehehe!


Joslyn getting more & more hosei !
Treat us eat sakae, gave me & Alicia $1000 note each.
REAL NOTE !


You can't afford me.
( my new sleepwear @ home )
* And sorry, the pink colour thingy not run light, thats my boxer *
HAHAHA!

Nobody read my private blog.. Except you..

4 comments:

  1. wats ur private blog url?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yr fren joslyn really gave u a $1000 note each?

    ReplyDelete
  3. xy : No lah. We're just joking. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous : I don't share it with strangers :) As i've stated, it's a "private" blog. Hope u understand :D

    ReplyDelete