Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When time ripes..

PICTURES @ ILLUZION.
str8 after work.






I'm so lazy to upload all of the pictures taken @ illuzion last night. So please refer to my facebook for more pictures. It was a last min decision. Cindy jiejie, Qianyi & i went over to illuzion str8 after work. Yy ai joined us too. But phyllis dear went home :-( Havoc, though its just girls. Yingying & Jacq's working too. Stew-pig Alicia say i nvr jio her. But if i never remembered wrongly, when i knocked off, i called & asked her " never go out ah? " She said " No " in a very tired tune. LOL! No wonder her name appeared to be " Auby " = " Orbi "

Anyway, thanks Alicia sim for the post @ http://buymethatexpensiveboy.blogspot.com/ I will prove to everyone that my life will be better without him. He asked buddy to pass message to me last night, asked me not to disturb him & his friends anymore. Pot calling kettle black. Who's the one who kept on pestering me? Messaging me before & after work? Asking me to trim eyebrow? Lame. Alright, when time ripes, i'll give you guys a surprise. Some might be happy, some might be sad. But the outcome might not be what i thought it will be.. So, stay tuned! I'm gg to work alrd.. Leaving home now with an injured leg. Like bai ka ! :-(

2 comments: