Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fated to meet.

Lucky or unlucky? Happy or sad? Pain or no pain? I can no longer feel it anymore. Woke up, prepared myself. Initially wanted to meet Jh for Sakae @ tradehub21 but changed of plan. Went over to Guiyong's shop to collect my contact lens, & I saw jeffrey goh! Fated to meet lar, how to siam also can't siam de. Just nice, passed him his UOB card & left. Headed to Cck 307 to pass catz eyeliner to happy saloon aunty. Next, lot1 to meet Sohboon as i'm helping her to burn disc if possible lah. After that, to westmall to meet up with Cindy jiejie to collect the handphone that i dropped into the toiletbowl that day at work. I have been craving for sakae from yesterday, but a sudden change of mindset cse i hav no appetite. So jh sent me to Alicia's place. I slept all the way till i wake up & go home str8. Missing so many ppl now.. Cindy, Jolene, Qianyi, Phyllis, Liling, Yunhan, Huiping, Guozhong, Junjie, Jiajia & all my good good friends. & I miss chatting with Lanying bzj too. Alicia no need miss want, almost everyday i see her. Lol ~

Okay! Goodnight, i'm turning in early tonight as i'm gg over to Alicia's place, my 2nd home~ Hahaha. Then gg out for dinner at night. Who's on? Joslyn ? Lanying?


I was sending my resume just now & deleting those useless emails. Accidentally clicked onto "draft" & i saw this! ( below ) 2009 email i wanted to send to jgws, but didn't. (Below)


Deardear, thanks for being there for me, this 3 years 10months since we met till now. Though at times I act stubbornly or throwing tantrums as & when I like, but I hope you know I didn't did it on purpose. You have been a marvelous boyfriend though your bad points overtook your good points. I love you, more than i loved anyone else (you should have know).

I hope there'll still be many many more years counting on, Till both our hair turns white in future, we'll still be holding on tight. I will always be with you. I've never gave up on you, though you're really such a pain at times. I hate it when you're so like a kid, when I said no, but you still insist on doing things I dislike. Also I hope you'll give me the most understanding you can, when I forbid you to meet some of your friends.

Because I really can't stop myself from worrying about you when you're with certain friends. Not because I don't trust you, but thos friends ain't reliable. I'm sorry for controlling so much, but that's because I loved you too much. I hope you'll really change for the better. For I can see our brighter future..

Please, don't make me give up on you. Happy 3 years 10 months my dear, I love you. Muacks.

LOL. I feel like laughing now when i read this. Sucha fool, luckily i didn't send this & i've moved on..

4 comments:

  1. Do a makeup tutorial pretty! ^^ Love your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And share the link for your eye liner please! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi babe! where do u get ur pink lens from?how much??? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. her pink lens can be brought from bigprettyeyes.blogspot.com
    i brought it there too (:

    ReplyDelete