Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy working.


Cindynah jiejie! LOVE!


Thanks Jason & Cindy!
( Updated my phone to 4.0, the facilities are totally like
jailbreak iphones! Omg, i'm luvin' it!
)


After work, damn shag!


Advertising for my dearest jiejie, cindynah!

PLEASE SUPPORT HTTP://PRETTYWITH-CINDY.BLOGSPOT.COM !!



Pink colour contact lens makes my face look so devil-ish !! But i like it :P

I woke up late this afternoon. Should've woke up at 10am to prepare, but woke up at 12:30pm instead! Luckily youngersis insisted to wake me up, if not i'll be dead! Lol. Quickly prepare myself for work, Phyllis dear & Cindy jiejie came over & we headed to work together. Damn rush today! & I don't understand why, bad things just kept on clashing onto me. Damn! My iphone passcode is locked! I totally forgotten the pw that i reset ytd night! Hell ~ I didn't use my phone for the whole day! Can't imagine! But i feel so carefree~

After work, headed to Toa Payoh to Jason's workplace to update my iphone 3.13 to 4.0! Omg! It's totally nice, pretty, amazing, wonderful ! PERFECT! I luv it to the max & i think everyone should do it! Really thanks to Jason! Omg, i feel so damn happy after my phone was done although i waited for like about 2 hrs? Hahaha! Readers, if u girls want me to be happy, by supporting http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com/ will make me happy! Because she's the one who's always staying by my side, making me happy no matter what & when! After doing my phone, went to sm wonderland & then back home. Please send me all your contacts (my friends only!) as i've lost all contacts. Thanks! :D Goodnight, it's gna be 5am! I need to wake up at 10am! goshhhhhh!

Thanks Cynthia toh xinyi! I feel so much better after talking.. & Also finally seen through everything! :)

13 comments:

  1. You mean you upgraded your phone w/o jailbrking it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. which website did u buy the lens frm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can upgrade w/o jailbrk? I'm just concern bcause i'm an iphone user, and pretty love th iphone 4. But i dont want to jailbrk my iphone. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.juneysblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i ask how you group your apps together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To create a folder, touch and hold an app until it wiggles, drag it onto another app, and you’re done. You can repeat the process with more apps. For example, you can put all the games your daughter plays in one folder, all your news apps in another, and all your productivity apps in yet another. You can also create folders and organize apps using iTunes on your Mac or PC, then sync it all back to your iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i ask how t change themes if i didnt jailbrk my phone?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I don't hav to answer all the questions. Thanks anonymous for helping me answer as i'm quite lazy to elaborate. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm can i ask how to change themes if i dont wanna jailbreak my iphone? tq for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's no themes. Only backgrounds. Go to settings, wallpaper, & then u can choose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiie, may I know if you jailbrk your iPhone? If you din't, may I know how you achieve this kind of effect? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6KfPO6D6reE/TCJp1x8Tl5I/AAAAAAAAI8k/N-8IBwV_X9Y/s400/SAM_4439.JPG Thanks for sharing!! Stay chioz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure abt jailbrking. cse i never jailbrk my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete