Monday, June 28, 2010

My knight, Ur princess.

Homed! From Alicia's place.. Anyway, Met up with Cindy jiejie & Velle sis the whole afternoon. I trimmed Cindy jiejie's brows fr her. Hahaha! & She look so pretty & sluttish look now. I'm luvin' it! Also taught her make ups & stuffs. Went over to Cindy jiejie's place to chill too & talk abt some interesting topics. Hahaha! (Shhhh* Don't tell ppl what we talked abt uh~) Velle promise to bring that water let us try k? HAHAHAHA! Okay! Cabbed to westmall, bought some clothing from osmose & also from pepperplus. Next, Alicia's place. She's asleep when i reached her place & i fell asleep after awhile too. Mayb due to menses, i'm so tiredddddd~

Alright, i hav many things to do tmrw. Hope everything turn out smoothly as i've planned. Craving for sakae suddenly.. & Oh fuck! War is starting soon, with dad! Damn it. I'm gg crazy soon. But who can i talk to? He's always so square minded, unreasonable. & I think i've genes frm him! Fuck.


Cindy nah jiejie. (L)


Love.


See? Jiejie no need make up also very pretty! I luv her nose!
( http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com/ )

Don't forget to support! :D


Velle sis! :)
Hai~ She force me point middle finger ! Bad girl..

Received letter from bread! & Will be gg to visit him again soon, next week probably ? I forgotten the date cse i got STM recently. Serious STM! Anyway, Enjoyed my day with my girls! & I had a good good sleep just now! Stomach cramp again, rly hope it goes away quickly! So tiring & pain :-( Turning in now, gna wake up early tomorrow! & I miss those days with jiejie, phyllis dear, qianyi silly. I miss Ruyi's coke & everything there! Arghhhhh. Hahahaha, crazy ~ BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Mind giving me the link for your eye liner? (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    May I know which brand of shampoo and conditioner are you using? (:

    ReplyDelete