Thursday, June 24, 2010

Occupied.

Working, working, working & still working everyday without any offday. But received a good news from Simin (1 of the in-charge) that we'll soon have offdays when there's no matches for world cup. Hehehe! (Y) I can't imagine us working event without any off days for the whole month! Guess we'll all look like vampire. Lol~ & when Cindy jiejie, Phyllis & Me went to smoke just now, two korean guys just pulled us to take picture with us. LOL! Good news! I'm gng overseas soon.. Just to relax myself & shop till drop! Hope cindynah jiejie & Aliciasim will come along too. Hmmm, as usual, worked till 7:30pm, got ourselves changed & we girls headed to Cineleisure.

Initially wanted to go for kbox singing session but the moment we reached, they said it's fully booked ! -.- " Yingying joined us while Emeline went off. Sua tiew~ Headed to Suki sushi for late dinner. We're all like hungry ghost. Hahaha ! It's been a long time since i last ate so so so much! Been having gastric problems whenever i eat. Sigh, torturing. After eating, the rest of them went off to slack while waiting for their movie to start. Phyllis dear & i cabbed back home together. Good girls :D Hahahaha! I suddenly miss Darius so so much. He's so cute when i browsed through the folder.. & Yay! I've received my moolahs from nuffnang! Readers, pls click on my advertisement if you guys happened to passby my blog :D


Changed! Knocked off.


Camwhoring while waiting for dear to reach my place :)

After work !

Chanced upon Pinghe & Ginna when i reached Cine & he asked me to help him topup his cashcard! Hahaha. Extra charge 50cent i told him! LOL. After that, chanced upon Dylan & Airpork.


Yingying, Qianyi & Phyllis.


Cindynah jiejie
(http://prettywith-cindy@blogspot.com)


Phyllis dear & Yingying.


Qianyi silly & Cindy jiejie

Here comes the fooooood!


& Snapshot after eating !! Me & my girls were Bloated !

5 comments:

  1. hi mind asking wad eye liner u using, can buy it from where? thnks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much you bought your burberry bag for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum bought it 900 & below . Arnd 800 +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i have the eye liner online shop link? :)

    ReplyDelete