Thursday, June 10, 2010

Health problems.

Health problems..

I reached home like finally & this is the first time i feel so good at home! Lol, something's wrong with me. But at the same time, my second home (Alicia's home) is the best. Hiakhiak (Y) Didn't sleep for the whole of last night! Was on the phone with Aloysius buddy all the way till 9am! Packed all my clothes, walked over to pack food for granny before leaving. I had a hard time waiting for cab & thanks Aloysius buddy for on-calling cab for me! He's rlly thoughtful man :D

Reached home, quickly bathed & put down everything. My gastric starts to pain like helllllllllllllll. I almost wanted to go to the hospital, but luckily managed to fall asleep. Woke up at arnd 6pm plus. Prepared & went to catch " karate kid " It was really damn fucking awesome! Worth watching once, twice, thrice! I don't mind (Y) Hilarious & also exciting. After the show, i chanced upon my cousin Joys! Realised we're always fated. Always met each other like alwaysssssssss! Catch up a lil & rushed to meet Yy ai @ cityvibe. Had our dinner & cabbed back home. She went kbox singing session with eldersis while i'm alone at home cse i'm working tmrw :-( Gna turn in soon. Goodnight readers! Luv.

Bought many many things recently. Alot of new perfumes, clothings, eye drops & etc. Too much to be mentioned! & Also, i can't recollect all that i've bought. Yea, broke! & thats the reason why i'm gna work hard! Good luck for me tomorrow! Schedule really full recently. Busy busy like bumble beeeeeeeeeeee~ I will be changing my blogskin soon. & Click for my advertisement if any appears :D Thanks!!

You can hide behind your stories, but don't take me for a fool.


FUCKING WORTH WATCHING! THUMBS UP !!

No comments:

Post a Comment