Friday, June 25, 2010

I don't mind.

Things are easier said than done, (quoted from alicia's blog) Very true! Anyway, I always have fun working with my girls at RWS. But sometimes its really tiring to walk with heels for the whole day. & It causes me to hav moodswing. I find those guys working with us very funny! They said we girls look like gangsters & they even asked cindy jiejie " You all got chup want ah? " Hahaha! We laughed our ass out when we heard cindy telling us that.. LOL!

Okay, nothing much. After work, headed to westmall. Chanced upon Aloyius buddy & co ; So coincidence. After that, movie "Ip man (The Legend Is Born 叶问前传)" But i feel that ip man 2 is better..


Overdue pictures.


Knocked off.. Tiredddddd~
* Thanks phyllis dear for your shoulder :P


Magic show @ RWS.

4 comments:

  1. It's true you all looks like ah lian, but still we can't judge a book by its cover. People will definitely have a good and a bad side too. But i guess it all depends how others treated you in the first place right? Hehe. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and that guy look very pei! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, yea. " I treat ppl the way they treat me "

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymouse : You meant tingwei ?

    ReplyDelete