Friday, June 18, 2010

都是我骗自己.

Same routine. Have been busy working these few days with Phyllis dear, Cindy jiejie, Qianyi & Emelinee. After work, meet up with my dearest baby, Jolene. Dinner @ gongbao, Catch up & then she accompanied me all the way till Gy came to fetch her. Hehehe! Chanced upon Ivan & Harold @ 2head too. After that, wonderland! Okay, i feel like sleeping now.. Tmrw hav to wake up early for work again. Goodnight readers..

There's privilege for everyone in the world now. Come to RWS (Resort world sentosa) to sign up to be a member (classic) for free! You can play games, win prizes, guess the score & win too. Many event going on. But you must be 21 yrs old & above. Alright, i need to start looking for event jobs soon, after FIFA world cup ends. & Last but not least, happy birthday to my 3 dear girls. Ziying sun-nah, Phyllis dear & Joslyn siaocb! (L)


Qianyi, Phyllis & Me.
( We scared ppl steal our drink! Hahahaha, too bored~ )


Phyllis dear & her hubby.
( So sweet, her hubby gave her a surprise! Envy* )


Silly silly de Qianyi & Me.


Phyllis dear.


Me, myself & i.
(After work)


I don't knw why friends arnd me like to puey taiji in front of me.
(Hahahaha! Snapshot)

Didn't managed to take any pics with my dear cindy jiejie today as she was rushing over to town immediately after 1 stick when we knock off. Alright, i'm gna go to bed now. It's time to go to bed. I suddenly recalled (try to sleep now close your eyes, try to think of tomorrow, twinkling stars are shining bright, they'll be watching you all night) that song when my cousin sang to me before i sleep when i was young. Hahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment