Sunday, June 27, 2010

說了再見

Sorry for the late updates, readers. Busy working recently like a bumble bee.. Finally, Today will be the last day we're working at RWS. The management there sucks big time! Although i admit our attitude were like fuck, for the first few days. Because we were quite unhappy with the way they manage & those things they asked us to do weren't even related to our job scope. Things got better on the 4th or 5th day & we really enjoy working there though it's really a very tiring job.. Aunt knocked on my door at the wrong timing! I have to work even when the cramps are really killing me, walking with heels some more. But for the sake of money, i'm willing to sacrify..

Went to work with phyllis dear this afternoon & they all said that i looked very pale today. Damn. I don't understand why girls have to go through menstruation, prenancy & blah blah. It's really tormenting ! I don't think guys will understand hw pain it is when menstruation comes.. And i almost forgotten to thank Marcus for sending me home after work today.

Dear, i'm sorry! I don't knw how give you an explaination about what i told you just now.. But i knw you will understand cse we're on the same boat. Hahaha! :P Anw, i miss cindy nah jiejie, phyllis dear, qianyi silly & emelinee. Gna meet cindy for breakfast tmrw :) So i'm sleeping early tonight! :D

26th june, illuzion after work.
Me, Ning & Yy.

My all time favourite girl, no matter what.
( She teach me 08 logo, i don't knw why. LOL! )

Joslyn siaocb.

ME :D

Ning darl & i.

Bunny & i

Jerine & i.

Yy ai & i.

Alicia sim yu mei, again.

4some.

I don't understand why jos like to take pic of me. Look like ah lian lor :(
HAI ~

27th June, @ RWS. (Resort World Sentosa)
Brandon, our colleague. & Qianyi.

The cute angmoh baby with me, her dad & her mum.

& I will be working at " Alcol " pub beside V3 located @ boat quay on the 6th july selling shots, not working as waitress! Come support, thanks :D

Last but not least, support http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Hi, can I know how do you change the wallpaper of your iphone on the selection menu? Thanks alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to settings, wallpaper, tap on the arrow, then choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, i don't knw what cool la. Beside v3 jiu dui le.

    ReplyDelete