Wednesday, June 9, 2010

jealousy kills

Jealousy kills.


Sorry for the late update, my dear readers, as i'm not at home these few days.. Most of my time spent were with my all time favourite girl, Alicia sim. Went drinking, chilling, shopping, slacking & etc. Stayed overnight at granny's place these few days as uncle went overseas & granny's alone at home. I realised i really need to adjust back my time as i'm starting work on friday already. Kinda excited, but at the same time, scared also. Things might not go the way we expect, right cindy jiejie? :D

Okay, met up with xiaobee, guozhong, huiping & many more. Glad that i finally digged out some time to meet up with velle sis too. At least we had a great time. Did a birthday card for Jgws & he came to collect yesterday.. " Looking at him makes it harder, but i know he will find another" I'm sorry to disappoint all my friends but i cried for him again while doing that card. Spent hours doing it till the sun rises at 8am, as i knw i won't be there to celebrate his 21st birthday with him this july. Aloy buddy called at the right time. He's always there when i needed someone most, & always at the right time. I always feel better after talking to him. Cse maybe afterall, he's the one who knows everything that's happening all these while.. Heartaches, but its time to let go.. No point repeating the same thing over & over again because i know he(jgws) will never change.

No matter what, life still goes on.. I'm starting to get tired of nightlife, i don't know why. Sometimes i feel life sucks! Cb. But i knw i hav to move on! I'm looking forward to our job this friday! :D But i will be working 1 month, no offdays. LOL! Tiring, i know but for money! I'm willing to. Alright, I'm gng to sleep now. Goodnight readers :D



Xiaobee aiai.


Huiping.


Sohboon.


Denzell & Huiping :D


My cousin, Daryil..

Happy anniversary, it's 10th already! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment