Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kind of disappointed.

Happy birthday Tingwei & Tianxi.

Here to upload overdue pictures & etc. Recently, everything just came clashing towards me. Now, I no longer know how to handle or what to do. So i'll just let nature take its course. Nobody can be trusted, seriously nobody! Sometimes it's just so scary when you feel that you have alot of friends, but they have motives being close to you. Some, just act like they're like an angel but they backstab from behind. Oh whatever~ Fuck my life, just fuck my life. Everythings' messed up. But luckily i'm busy working. If not, i guess i will sooner or later jump down from my building. Lol~

I'll be helping cindynah jiejie to advertise her gel overlay nails, nail extentions & manicure stuffs. So readers, please support! You'll have 10% off if u're a reader of mine :D I'm always trying to dig out some time to let cindynah jiejie do my nails for me. But i'm really busy at work, or whatever lah. I don't hav time to entertain those stupid people. Money is really important. & Lastly, i luv working with all my girls. All so cooperative & nice. Hehehe. I'm sure we'll all miss this event when it ends :-( Alright, meeting velle sis soon again! :D

Overdues.
(teochew porridge located @ bukit timah)

Worth trying!






My dear phyllis.

The last time i met up with velle sis was after drinking session last week! We met up at beauty world today, slacked & then smth happened. Gy came to fetch me & I found out something really disappointed cse i don't want ppl arnd me to become like me. Damn! Control pls, u knw who u are. I hav no rights to say you, because i'm also doing the same thing. Sigh~ Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment