Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When you really love someone, their flaws and weaknesses mean nothing..

As usual, slept at 6am this morning.. Insufficient sleep recently, I woke up at 11:45am in the morning :-( Regretted tweeting immediately when I woke up b'cze I received a whatsapp message from Jolene! She asked me to meet up at 1pm, which means I must prepare immediately after I woke up :-( Why I so stupid ah? Shouldn't have tweeted, so that I can sleep awhile longer. Hurhur~ Anyway, I went to prepare str8 after whatsapp-ing with her. Surprisingly, I'm faster than her today! Walked to Cityvibe to post my cheque & then waited for her @ the taxi stand outside Mos burger. Headed over to NUH str8.. Liling & Yunhan joined us too.

Evening fell, Liling left home while Yunhan stayed with us. A sudden decision of going to westmall as Jolene wanted to shop around & settle our dinner there. Mos burger for dinner, I only had clam chowder soup. Bought an anti-frizz hair serum to try, if it's good, will continue using as it's cheap! $8.90 only!! Went back to lot1 to slack while waiting for Luv to come over to fetch me. Back to Luv's crib, I ko immediately, but woken up by him after 45 mins :-( Such a short nap, Fml ! 302 for supper, back home! That rascal is inside room watching movie with youngersis. Lol!


This is the hair serum I mentioned.
There are 2 types.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    May I know which brand of Code:601 fake eyelashes did you get?

    Cause the other time I went Sasa, I couldn't find.
    Thanks for replying me. (:

    ReplyDelete