Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Don’t take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired.

Firstly, I wanna wish all teachers "Happy teachers day" I wanna thank the teachers who provide educations to me for the past 16 years. I didn't finished my O's.. Although I didn't played my part to be a good student in the past, But all my teachers played their role & gave me the best. Without teachers, I wouldn't even have educations for 16years. Thank you noble teachers!

Nothing much for today. It's just food, food & just food. Woke up at 3pm this afternoon. 9 hours of peaceful sleep :-D Great! Continued my drama 公主嫁到all the way till 7pm. Finished all 6 episodes. Now waiting for episode 7 & the rest to be released.. I'm like so addicted to that show already, thanks to 佘詩曼(my fav hk actress)!! Luv came over, after knocking off from work as mummy cooked his share for dinner. He brought chocolates for me & youngersis too :-) Watched "Grown ups" & He went off. Now there's a weird odour around my living room. Shugggs.


Mummy cooked curry for today!



Went downstairs to buy tidbits & yakult, as well as nutella.



Luv.


Drank red wine @ home.


Fav chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. where did u get this cardi/jacket? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6KfPO6D6reE/TGgk9j7qUPI/AAAAAAAAKf4/zn_6XE3XNR4/s1600/SAM_5988.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey, what lenses you wearing?
    the name of the lenses & pattern! tks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://y-ourbeautifuleyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete