Monday, September 13, 2010

Wanna see me die? I'll pull you along.

Was on phone with Lioky parrot in the morning. Fell asleep at 7am plus, chatted alot. So, woke up late at around 5pm. Prepared myself, cabbed to Alicia's place.. She bought umbrella & a cute black cat hairband for me for halloween. Hehez! After gossiping & chatting, cabbed to lot1 to wait for luv. Dined @ kobayashi. Met up with Huishi after eating & then to Cityvibe. Eldersis drove us home aftermath as mum went to Ntuc to buy food for tomorrow's chalet. No worries, i'll be bringing my camera & lappy there, so I can update my blog everyday. So stay tuned!


At homeyyyy with luv!

2 comments:

  1. hey, can tell me where you get those fake lashes that you're wearing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://daylightsparks.blogspot.com!! We have everything u need here from tops at $15 only! Leggings, maxi dresses and instax at a cheaper price! :) come on & visit us now! :)

    ReplyDelete