Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy birthday Jiajia !

Eldersis drove me & zhiyi over to cck to fetch sohboon. We 4 headed to suki sushi for our lunch. After I checked in suki sushi @ keathong, i immediately received a call from Orleng. He said : " Eh~ I suspect you're one of the share holder of Suki sushi lei. Everyday eat there, very nice meh? " Lol! Was on the phone with him for around 15 mins.. After that, headed to 307 as Eldersis wanted a haircut. Next, drove to Holland V for "Each a cup" Woohoo! Strawberry yoghurt, delicious max! Dropped Sohboon down at Holland & She cabbed to town for her manicure lesson @ SMU. I went home having serious migraines, feeling so terrible but I still forced myself up & prepare for mono.

Jiajia's birthday celebration @ mono last night. Surprisingly, Alicia & I wore sandals out, instead of heels. Orleng & Alicia came over to fetch me before going to mono. Headed to bugis first as Alicia wanted to buy her *eyelash. Next was to Lavendar.. Orleng drove us to mono then.. It's super boring & I'm totally moodless. But then I managed to stay till 1am plus cze I kept telling myself it's Jiajia's birthday. Don't spoil her mood. Alright, nothing much happened yesterday. I'm fine & We're all fine :-) Cabbed home with Yy ai. & I fell asleep on bed at 3am! One of the thing that can happen only once in a thousand years, I did not bring my camera out for photo taking session last night! I didn't take much pictures.. Less than 10 I guess, what's wrong with me? Lol.

I don't care if you judge me from a first impression, just don't judge me based on the rumours you hear

No comments:

Post a Comment